Position Available: 12:00pm, August 1st, 2022
Are you interested in the home building industry’s best products, best locations, and the highest level of sales volume and excellence? These are the tools Logel Homes provides our Area Sales Managers. Reporting directly to the Sales and Marketing Manager, the Area Sales Manager is a highly valued member of the Sales team whose primary role is to sell Logel Homes’ key differentiators and effectively manage the sales process from start to finish within a specified community. Potential communities include both townhome-oriented sites and condo + townhome mixed sites. The successful candidate will be a highly organized and skilled salesperson, who is dedicated to customer service, teamwork, and success in their goals. The candidate will be comfortable navigating a variety of tasks including sales, the needs of our customers, team leadership, customer relationship management tools, and meeting sales targets.
Logel Homes was created in 2000 to bring signature quality and value to townhome and condominium buyers. Logel Homes is proudly one of Canada’s Best Managed Company’s (Gold Standard), the 7-time winner of Customer Insight’s Best Customer Experience and 2021 Multi-Family Builder of The Year. With an exciting, vibrant, and stimulating workplace within the homebuilding industry, the young, driven team, is the embodiment of “Excellence Comes Standard”.
What you’ll be doing:
- Sales focused lead generation, capture, and communication
- Developing and maintaining strong leadership skills & coaching with your direct Sales Associates
- Generate and maintain a database of customer prospects using CRM tools
- Customer Service: maintain purchaser lists for communication, monthly updates, as well as guiding customers through milestones in their purchase and possessions using your professional knowledge
- Provide projections and reports on sales center traffic, buyer demographics, sales, and pricing
- Obtain and analyze competitive data on a regular basis, providing assessment and inputs for management team
- Attend bi-weekly sales meetings to discuss market conditions, current customers, coaching and future prospects
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in the sales center and appearance of marketing materials and signage
- Communicate any customer inquiries or concerns quickly and accurately with Sales and Marketing Manager
- Assist in hiring, training, and mentoring Sales Associates.
What you bring to the team:
- The ability to perform reservation meetings, sales meetings, and upgrade & design appointments in a timely fashion
- Outstanding ability to demonstrate Logel Homes commitment to value, quality, and customer service as well as strong skill in negotiating and closing sales
- You’re goal oriented, highly organized, and efficient as you’ll be required to perform cross functional tasks for the broader Logel Homes team with an understanding of the larger picture
- A willingness to learn and be coached with the rest of the Sales Team
- You’re a strong critical thinker with the ability to problem solve, handle conflict resolution, and customer service skills
- Possesses strong attention to detail and a high-level of understanding regarding construction, building codes, bylaw, legal, and warranty processes
- Ability to build long lasting relationships with both our customers and our sales, construction, accounting, and warranty teams within the organization
- Ability to multitask and maintain an organized sales center
- Promote and execute a high level of customer service
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate technical skills with CRM tools and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Pro) and the ability to perform the sales process digitally utilizing DocuSign, Zoom, Adobe to present pertinent electronic sales documents
- Ability to adjust and work within a diverse team
- Ability to work hours as required by the customer needs in addition to Sales Team meetings and regular sales center hours that include evenings and weekends (Monday – Thursday 2pm-8pm, closed Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Holidays 12pm-5pm)
Our values and policies promote teamwork, innovation, long-term employment, and work-life balance. As a family oriented, community minded company Logel Homes offers comprehensive health and insurance benefits including: flex days and flexible work schedules; Personal and Health spending Accounts; RRSP matching; team building and reward activities; career growth and advancement.
Training and Certification
- 4-5 year minimum experience working in new home sales with a proven track-record, prior multi-family and Area Sales Management is an asset
- University Degree (Undergraduate in business, communications, or similar program) is an asset