Position Available: Immediately
We are currently looking for a Sales Associate for our growing and dynamic team. Our Sales Centers & Show Suites are an exciting place to work – They showcase the industry’s very best in design, show homes, and customer oriented experience. Reporting to their Area Sales Manager and the Sales & Marketing Manager, this individual is a valued team member who works closely with our sales & marketing team to deliver high quality homes on time and on budget to our valued customers.
Logel Homes was created in 2000 to bring signature quality and value to townhome and condominium buyers. Logel Homes is proudly one of Canada’s Best Managed Company’s (Gold Standard), the 7-time winner of Customer Insight’s Best Customer Experience and 2021 Multi-Family Builder of The Year. With an exciting, vibrant, and stimulating workplace within the homebuilding industry, the young, driven team, is the embodiment of “Excellence Comes Standard”.
- General Clerical:
- Filing- Signed sales contracts, upgrades lists, customer files etc.
- Document management – Scanning, photocopying, faxing, saving and distributing/filing electronic documents.
- Maintain records of customer database
- Assist Area Sales Manager in providing projections and reports to achieve monthly and annual sales goals
- Customer Service
- Welcome/greet all prospects
- Maintain an active role in all aspects of customer service (setting and managing all homeowners expectations throughout the purchasing process)
- Assist in meeting sales targets and goals
- Follow up with prospective home buyers on a daily/weekly/monthly basis through multiple communication channels
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in the sales center, show suites and appearance of marketing materials and signage
- Communicate any customer inquiries or concerns quickly and accurately with Area Sales Manager and/or Sales and Marketing Manager
- Assist with Customer Design Selections (in-house)
- Problem Management/Quality Control
- Ensure homeowner expectations are managed and issues are completed in a timely manner
- Personal/Team Development
- Responsible for continuously expanding and updating professional knowledge and honing training skills in order to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity.
- Shop competitor products to ensure Logel Homes product, pricing, and specifications align or exceed with industry standards
- Responsible for following company dress code policy
- To present yourself as promotable, innovative, creative and a self-starter.
- Put forward innovative ideas that may improve individual, office or sales center efforts.
- Encourage all safety policies, procedures and laws to be followed in our daily practices.
- Ability to consistently display, through example, behaviors at work that are aligned with Logel Homes’ Safety Policy.
Sales Center & Show Suite hours of operation are Monday – Thursday 2:00 – 8:00pm, closed Fridays, and open 12:00 – 5:00pm. Associates are typically scheduled 5 days per week, with additional hours sometimes required based on customer need.
Our values and policies promote teamwork, innovation, long-term employment, and work-life balance. As a family oriented, community minded company Logel Homes offers comprehensive health and insurance benefits including: flex days and flexible work schedules; Personal and Health spending Accounts; RRSP matching; team building and reward activities; career growth and advancement.
Training and Certification
- Previous sales experience
- Home building sales experience is an asset
- Proven track record of performance
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, organized, and self-motivated individual
- Capable of developing strong client relationships
- Strong computer skills specifically intermediate skills in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience in Lasso or similar customer relationship management (CRM) software is considered an asset
- Ability to adjust and work with various personality types
- Post-secondary education is considered an asset